Monday 30 March 2015

Manic Street Preaching - My New @Manics Blog





So tumblr couldn't handle this hotness...well, this is my new blog: manicstreetpreaching.blogspot.co.uk

All the same stuff as I used to do on tumblr, except not on tumblr.

I really thought long and hard about whether I wanted to do another blog, it's far easier not to bother as it does take time, but I missed it.

I have felt the loss of my tumblr, it wasn't just the 3000 posts, it was also the community that was there. I met such a lot of people via that blog and maybe they won't be able to find this new one. I'm not sure this one will be quite as conducive to that sense of community and feeling that you are amongst people who think the same you. However, this blog does cross post to my Google Plus page, so feel free to follow me there (*laughs because no bastard uses Google plus*). I'll also still be on Twitter @FYMSP (aka Fuck Yeah Manic Street Preaching).

Oh, and yeah Sony, please don't sue me cos the blog name is like Manic Street Preachers. Kthanxbai.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They couldn't keep me down! Thanks for traipsing all the way over the internet to say hi! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congrats for your new blog! (I'm repinipi from Tumblr, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! So pleased you found me :) Hope all is well over in tumblrland. Really happy to make some connections between tumblr and here! :D

      Delete